Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello Blogging World!

Well here I am with my first post for my first blog!  I didn't think I'd ever be one to blog!  I've been thinking about how I could keep a journal of some sort about my family and about Daniel as he is growing up.  My sister, Wendy, said she keeps a journal for her kids and that she loves going back and reading about what they were doing and saying at different times.  I thought that was a great idea because I'm sure it's easy to forget so much!  So that got me thinking that a blog would be a fun way to do that as well as a way to share what's going on in our lives.  So here I am!  I hope you enjoy!

Oh ya...I have a very generic title for my blog, "The Tirado's", maybe I'll come up with something a little more exciting at some point!  Suggestions are welcome! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah- weclome to the blog world! When you've blogged a bunch you can have your posts turned into a book- a book of your blog! I'll invite you to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea to start a blog, Margo. I will love reading about the next generation of Tirados! Daniel is so lucky to have such a thoughtful mama. Love, Mom/Nana Tirado

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to keeping up with the Tirados. Thanks for sharing Margo!

    ReplyDelete