This blog is just a little bit about our family. I wanted to start a journal or something as a way of remembering special happenings and thought this would be a fun way of doing it. I want a way to remember all the fun things that happen as my son, Daniel, grows up!
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Let's try this again...
I have been thinking about this blog for several months now and have wanted to try this blogging thing again, so here we go! My main goal is to just capture all the special moments in our family so that I remember them!
So Daniel is now 22 months old! He is such a joy and we are loving our little family! He's still big for his age and people usually think he's older than he is. He is super active, too! I know most kids this age are active, but I'm pretty sure Daniel is way more active than the typical little tot! :) He keeps us busy! He is also super social! He says "Hi!" to everyone he sees. We'll be playing outside and stops and waves at cars going by and anybody else he sees! And he doesn't just say hi once, he usually repeats it over and over...it's kind of funny but also sometimes kind of hard to get him to stop! Oh and sometimes he just walks up to kids he doesn't know and gives them a big hug! It's funny! He is really talking a lot too! When we were at his 15 month checkup the dr said he was talking like an 18 mo old. He says all kinds of words and short sentences (like 5 word sentences!). And he sings a few songs too! The other day he started singing B I N G O on his own. It's on a video we have but I had no idea he really knew it. He has Patty Cake down, and a few more that he knows pretty well too!
Well, that's a quick update. There's lots more I want to write about, so hopefully I'll update again soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment